Ensure the accurate and timely booking of accounts payable invoices including the assignment of the correct general ledger account coding. Provide support to the Finance department in general accounting-related tasks, administrative tasks, and help with the preparation of reportings.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately process all invoice types, observing established procedures
- Perform follow up with internal teams and with suppliers to obtain information necessary to complete invoice entry as required
- Support the Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly reporting and statements
- Help with specific cost analysis
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completed commercial training (apprenticeship or commercial school) with solid accounting knowledge, or a similar level of education
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Oracle is an asset
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Reliable and a strong work ethic;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Resistance to stress and time pressure;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to interact with colleagues of diverse cultures; respect for diversity;
- Excellent MS-Office user skills, proficiency in Windows environment are expected;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Italian is required, French is an asset.
- Swiss or EU national or holder of a valid Swiss working permit.