The Senior business analyst will be responsible to bridge the gap between our CTRM users and our development team, by interacting with stakeholders and proposing improvements to the system. This role with be collaborating closely with the rest of the Business applications teams of the company, both in Switzerland and in India.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Improve existing Front-to-back application based on OpenLink/Findur
- Identify business needs through interviews with users and review current processes for further developments / Business enhancement
- Validate and document key business requirements in order to give accurate specifications to the development team
- Configure the application
- Manage projects
- Oversee testing execution by the testing team
- Participate in testing activities
- Support release processes
Business users support
- Provide post-implementation user support level 3: resolve issues and manage incidents
- Prepare user documentation and training materials
Education and experience
- Master in Computer Science or Economics or similar level of education
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role in OpenLink/Findur (preferred) or other CTRM software (Triple point, Allegro, Murex, Summit, Calypso, other).
- Experience in or good understanding of accounting is an asset
Skills and competences
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Agile and flexible mindset, reactive to requests
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with colleagues of diverse cultures and respect for diversity
- Good IT skills; proficiency in Windows environment is expected
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and French. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Swiss or EU national or holder of a valid Swiss work permit.