Gold Token SA is a hard-asset tokenisation and issuance platform based in Geneva, Switzerland. Our flagship product is DGLD, a gold-backed stablecoin which enables users to buy, borrow, lend and send gold at the click of a button. DGLD is currently listed on Blockchain.com exchange, Uniswap and others, with a B2C channel soon to be available at DGLD.CH.
Our business is backed by the MKS PAMP Group, one of the largest and most reputable precious metals groups in the world and Coinshares, Europe's largest crypto-asset manager. We currently have offices in both London and Geneva. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to travel and connect with some of the leading minds across the digital asset space. Find out more about our mission by clicking here.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious individual to join the team at a pivotal stage in our development. You need to be up for a challenge and an outcome-focused team player.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build & execute a comprehensive business development strategy in collaboration with the CEO, with a core focus on growing liquidity and assets under management
- Work closely with technical product manager to gather key requirements from buyers and communicate back to the organisation
- Onboarding exchange partners in digital assets as well as traditional finance exchanges which list digital assets
- Manage key relationships with strategic partners including institutional custodians, exchange and relevant DeFi protocols
- Plan and prepare core communication documents to help increase awareness of DGLD with HNWs and institutional investors
- Connect with key distributors with institutional liquidity pools
- Manage relationships with our market makers on exchanges
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Business Development role
- Minimum 2 years experience within the digital asset market, either working in or demonstrably following the industry closely
- Core PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven track record building relationships with strategic partners in digital assets and or commodities
- Strong understanding of the digital asset exchange ecosystem and existing network
- Solid understanding of public blockchains and the benefits of tokenising commodities
Shape the future - You’re a pioneer. You’ll be helping to shape the future of the company while working in a fast-growing start up.
Celebrate your wins - We work hard and we like to win. Winning warrants celebration. That’s team dinners, drinks and offsite games.
Develop your skills - We believe in a growth mindset and encourage personal development. If there’s something you think can help you grow - let us know.