Gold Token SA is a hard-asset tokenisation and issuance platform based in Geneva, Switzerland. Our flagship product is DGLD, a gold-backed stablecoin which enables users to buy, borrow, lend and send gold at the click of a button. DGLD is currently listed on Blockchain.com exchange, Uniswap and others, with a B2C channel soon to be available at DGLD.CH.
Our business is backed by the MKS PAMP Group, one of the largest and most reputable precious metals groups in the world and Coinshares, Europe's largest crypto-asset manager. We currently have offices in both London and Geneva. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to travel and connect with some of the leading minds across the digital asset space. Find out more about our mission by clicking here.
About the role
You will be responsible for effectively integrating DGLD into the decentralised finance economy. This will include scoping key requirements of different platforms and where required, modifying our tokenisation smart contracts to optimise their use across the L1 and L2 blockchains that our current architecture supports. You will work closely with the CEO, head of business development and trading team to understand our customers’ requirements and lead the technical implementation of the product as required. You will be able to hire additional technical staff in line if there is a business case to do so.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders to scope, plan and implement the integration of DGLD into various decentralised finance products (DeFi) across a number of L1 & L2 EVM compatible blockchains.
- Design and deliver the technical architecture of the company’s Web3 strategy in alignment with its business goals.
- Lead and manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines.
- Staying up to date with the latest EIPs and trending L1&L2s to recommend new opportunities to grow DGLD AUM.
- Maintain existing AWS infrastructure for critical parts of GTSA’s administrative console.
Qualification and Skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of software development experience with minimum 1 year in blockchain development.
- Practical experience deploying smart contracts on the mainnets of major blockchains.
- Experience with AWS hosting and CI/CD deployments within containerised applications.
- Solid understanding of public blockchains and the benefits of tokenising commodities.
- Sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously.