Mission and scope
The mission of the position is to drive and implement effective solutions to answer business needs while keeping in check the overall structure and costs. The jobholder will act like an internal consultant and will be the ultimate IT responsible for a line of business / project. He/she will fully understand the business and be co-responsible with business owner for keeping state of the art processes and systems.
The scope of activity is all the business IT systems used in the MKS PAMP Group, with a particular focus on Manufacturing and Supply Chain Areas.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Closely Interact with Business Owners to elicit, analyse, specify and validate functional requirements based on business needs
- Work with management and project team to prioritize requirements
- Prepare documents including:
- Process flows
- Activity details
- Functional specifications
- Non-functional requirements (security, access, performance)
- Test plan, Test data and Test cases
- Coordinate with Business Owners/Other Teams to come up with the acceptable overall solution and own the final solution
- Coordinate with Technical Team for development & ensure the technical solution meets business requirements
- Translate conceptual business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
Coordination of functional testing
- Coordinate with Testing Team to ensure functional testing/technical testing/formalizing test results
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing Sessions
- Prepare Project Plan/Timelines
- Manage and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary
- Coordinate with various stakeholders including management, business and IT teams
- Coordinate with Vendors and External Resources
- Conduct various project meetings including requirements gathering sessions, project status meetings with various stakeholders including management, business and IT
- Be part of Global Change Management
To take up this challenge, you will have the following profile:
Education and experience:
- University Master’s degree in the field of business administration, finance, or information systems
- 10 years related work experience
- Proven experience in working as a business analyst in defining processes and requirements for implementation of ERP like Oracle, SAP or equivalent
- Proven experience in the supply chain, logistics and manufacturing processes
- Experience/Understanding precious metals refining, manufacturing, logistics and supply chain processes will be a plus
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
Qualifications and skills:
- Demonstrated project management skills including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Excellent documentation skills including creating reports and presentation
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills Excellent understanding of the organization’s objectives and business processes
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Windows office systems, especially Excel
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Italian is required; knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Available for regular travels to Geneva.
- Swiss or EU national or holder of a valid Swiss work permit.